International Rider Packages
Inyatsi Swazi Frontier is the perfect stage race for international riders because:
- Once you cross the border into Eswatini (formerly Swaziland), all your logistics (including meals and accommodation) are included in your race entry fee
- Your accommodation in established lodges/hotels is included in your entry fee
- We can book additional accommodation for you for the nights immediately before or after the race in our race village if you want to arrive or depart a day or so early or after
- English language is widely spoken
- Driving is on the left-hand-side of the road
If you are an international rider wishing to make Inyatsi Swazi Frontier part of your holiday experience in Africa, we can assist with planning and booking your pre- and post-race holiday experiences.
Eswatini is easily accessible by road or air. If flying, we recommend flying to OR Tambo international airport in Johannesburg, South Africa. From there, you can rent a vehicle through any of the reputable car rental companies for your 4 hour drive to Eswatini.
Other great adventures that you can easily tag on include:
Beach and bush experience in neighbouring countries, Mozambique and South Africa
This is a circular road trip involving a drive to unspoilt neighbouring country, Mozambique for a few days of white sandy beaches and blue seas, followed by a few days in the bush at Kruger National Park, South Africa for some game-viewing, then heading back to OR Tambo international airport in Johannesburg, South Africa. Each leg involves about a 4 hour drive so is very manageable.
Based in Eswatini, experiencing cultural and natural highlights including:
- Canopy tour
- Cultural dancing
- Bush experience and game viewing
Mpumalanga Arts and Crafts and Kruger National Park, both in neighbouring South Africa
This circular road trip includes bush and game-viewing at Kruger National Park as well as visiting Arts and Crafts in tourist-friendly towns and villages in Mpumalanga province, South Africa. Tours such as hikes, white-water rafting, riding elephants etc can be arranged.
The above are suggestions and we can tailor your itinery to your interests, time available and budget based on our knowledge and experience of Eswatini and its surrounds.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss your package.